Associate Brand Manager - Haematolology - Based Home Counties
This world class Pharmaceutical Organisation are consistently recognised as market leading innovators and pride themselves on developing high quality relationships in local markets and focusing on responding quickly and effectively to changing business needs. Their ongoing strategy ensures that they consistently add value and are perfectly in tune to the needs of the ever-changing NHS.
An exciting role exists for a Associate Brand Manager to work on a highly successful Haematology brand.
Main Duties And Responsibilities:
* Assist in the development and implementation of the strategic and tactical plan for the Haematology portfolio
* Provide Marketing support for the Brand throughout its lifecycle and will oversee brand success that truly delivers for patients, healthcare providers and the company.
* Contribute to the success of the Haematology portfolio working with both internal and external customers.
* UK Pharmaceuticl sales experience
* Experience of working within cross-functional business units
* Understanding of Account Planning and Customer Engagement
* Strong desire to progress career in a marketing role
A highly competitive basic salary and excellent flexible benefits package and bonus will be paid.
Please apply online or call Huw Nicholas on 0131 553 6444 for more information