Contract Type: Initial 12-month contract
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is an innovative personalised healthcare provider; their aim is to provide a better future for their patients. They aim to achieve their objectives by helping both healthcare professionals and patients achieve improved clinical and health-economic outcomes. They provide robust, easy to use point-of-care (POC) diagnostic testing solutions to primary care.
They are looking for an on-site Contracts Manager; you will be responsible for the performance of the company's laboratory service contract, across 2 NHS hospitals across Manchester. You will provide key management and will oversee the use of the company's pathology testing service, as well as taking part in on- site stock management of all the company's products.
If you are interested in this exciting role, please apply today!
* You will work in partnership with the NHS to provide management of the company's pathology testing service
* Providing supply chain solutions and being an extension of the customer service department
* Facilitating quarterly meetings, to review service and financial performance at both sites
* You will plan for future developments in line with each NHS trusts objectives
* Report on operational issues and laboratories efficiency levels
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Previous experience and knowledge working in pathology
* Previous experience in healthcare environments
* Preferable to have experience working with the NHS
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You will need to have a passion for delivering optimal contracts and services
* Project and supply chain management experience
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.