Salesforce Enablement Manager
Location: Field Based - Covering the UK
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is an established provider of high-quality single use Medical and Surgical Devices. They are a leading provider of intravenous access devices to the NHS. They pride themselves on helping a large pool of healthcare professionals; they help to provide the best care and practice to their patients, in order to allow improvement and prevention of health complications.
They are looking to recruit a Salesforce Enablement Manager. The purpose of this role is to support and coach the sales team on the best sales practices and methodologies. You will be required to help with the overall team's efficiency and success, to prevent gaps in resources.
If you are looking to apply for this exiting role, please get in touch today!
* Initially address any gaps in resources
* Carry out field visit to assess and improve existing sales performance and strategies
* Train, develop and support sales personnel in the field and in the classroom
* Identify how the sales team can improve their overall performance and effectivity
* Support the sales process from lead generation, to wins and losses
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Previous experience managing, developing and coaching individuals
* Driven attitude to personal and team development
* Motivated attitude towards continuous improvement
* Able to work effectively on multiple projects at once
* Previous background in a sales coaching environment
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.