Operations Director - Respiratory - Field Based
Our client is one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical companies. Backed by strong science and wide-ranging commercial skills, it is committed to developing and delivering new medicines that make a difference to the lives of patients and create value for their shareholders and the wider society.
It offers an employment environment where talented pharmaceutical sales professionals can develop and thrive through excellent career prospects and training opportunities.
They now seek a talented Operations Director within their Respiratory franchise.
In this exciting new role and reporting to the Business Unit Director, you will continuously monitor performance and pull through of strategy from the regional teams. As a key member of the Business Unit Leadership Team (BULT), your role will be pivotal in ensuring successful delivery of sales and business goals.
* Support the BUD in ensuring a strategic allocation of resources and efforts to drive business results.
* Drive Regional Business Director alignment and execution
* Gather and synthesise field force insight back to the BULT
* Works closely with the Marketing and Medical BULT members to drive cross-functional pull through of strategies
* Define and lead robust business processes and review to strengthen execution and delivery of results.
* Support the financial planning and forecasting process for all priority promoted brands
* Lead major projects aligned to the Business Unit strategy
* Line management of learning and development team
Your success will be indicated by the delivery of national budget and key performance metrics.
Your suitability for the role will be defined by your:
* Second line sales leadership experience
* Business acumen
* Performance and project management
* Ability to engage and inspire
* UK market and NHS knowledge
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Flexible Benefits Package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644