Product Manager - Ophthalmology
* Visible & challenging marketing role within the UK business
* Newly created role with a dynamic company
* West Midlands based Head office
Our client is an international Ophthalmology company. They have an innovative portfolio of products and are one of the industry leaders in terms of market position and workforce satisfaction.
As a result, or a change in strategy, an opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to drive and develop their Ophthalmology portfolio forward from a marketing perspective. This role will focus specifically on their prescription based pharmaceutical portfolio and will drive marketing activities that focus on the NHS CCG, and related, Payor channels across the UK.
This is a key role at an exciting time, within a dynamic & competitive market.
* Pharmaceutical/Ophthalmology marketing experience (5 years +)
* UK marketing experience (essential)
* ABPI qualified - essential
* Post-graduate marketing diploma (CIM), MBA or marketing qualification (desirable)
* Commutable to their West Midlands head office
You must be commercially-minded, with excellent communication and team-working skills, and the ability to prioritise your workload and balance your people and task responsibilities.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus scheme, our client offers a highly attractive benefits package.
Please apply online or call the CHASE office on 0131 553 6644.