Integrated Healthcare Manager - Respiratory - Derby, Nottingham & South Lincs
Our client is one of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world and a leading supplier to the NHS who is dedicated to improving patients' lives as well as strong internal culture of development for its own employees.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who likes the feeling of running their own sales business/project.
Key responsibilities will include:
* To negotiate, sell and implement marketing strategy with all relevant customers and partners
* To achieve and exceed sales targets for designated geographical area by ensuring each team member delivers against their individual actions within the Key Account Management plan
* To create/maintain relationships with stakeholders to a high level to ensure that mutually beneficial objectives are achieved
* To develop mutually beneficial strategic collaborations with external/NHS organisations
* To create, update and monitor Key Account Management plans in collaboration with locality teams
* To be cognisant of the customers' agendas seeking ways of working collaboratively to deliver positive outcomes for the patients, NHS and employer
* To work with designated secondary care stakeholders , payers and emerging customers alongside other specific groups who will drive the agenda
* To take a whole system approach to working within designated geography
* To represent all designate Business Unit opportunities with payor customers
We are looking for:
* Experience from within the UK Pharmaceutical industry in a similar role
* Excellent knowledge of the Respiratory area of Pharmaceuticals
If you have experience selling respiratory products within the Derby/Notts/Lincs areas and would like to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, then we'd love to hear from you!
An exceptional salary and benefits package are on offer for the successful candidate.
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.