Senior Category Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is a global leading Medical Device company that specialise in providing products into the Ophthalmology, Diabetes and Reproductive Health care sectors. They have been creating innovative solutions for over 60 years; their focus is to create solutions that improve the delivery of healthcare and hyphenate health treatments for patients around the globe. Their products produce a more comfortable way to administer critical medication.
For numerous years they have been developing their Medical Device solutions, in order to provide these aids to a plethora of leading pharmaceutical companies around the world. They create bespoke custom-made devices, to ensure product development is maintained; in order to retain their successful position in the market.
They are looking to recruit a Senior Category Manager for the purpose of monitoring and developing the sales of a focused product group.
Please apply for this role if you are looking to develop your career!
* Drive product concept development
* Identify competitor activity
* Provide product training to internal staff and customers
* Implementation and monitoring of promotional budgets and product improvements
* You will be responsible for sales forecasting
* Managing the marketing package
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Extensive experience in Medical Device/ Healthcare backgrounds
* Background in internal and international marketing
* Previous budget development experience
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to effectively identify and impact new sales opportunities
* Willingness to travel internationally
* Educated to degree standard in Immunology, Chemistry or Biology.
* Recognised business or marketing qualification
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.