National Key Account Manager - Transplant (Specialist Care/Immunology/Renal)
Star is delighting to be partnering with a company looking to recruit a National Key Account Manager! Our client puts patients at the centre of their business and strive to achieve the best for their employees and customers. Their values focus on recruiting and retaining the best people, ensuring that everyone is valued and understands their role in the success of the company.
You will report into the National Hospital Sales Manager and will be responsible for market uptake for our client's products at a local level, by working with key customers to achieve quarterly and yearly sales targets for promoted specialist products.
* Working closely with and being involved in highly clinical peer-to-peer conversations
* Only working with specialist transplant centres across the UK
* Successfully executing product launch strategies across a designated range of key accounts
* Development of key account business plans
* Business relationship management of key accounts
* Build and maintain effective business relationships across a range of company functions including customer services, marketing and logistics
* Management of promotions within each key account
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Experience of successful Key Account Management and/or Market Access
* Key account experience within transplantation, Immunology, and/or renal medicine would be advantageous
* Effective sales skills and commercial acumen
* Excellent NHS knowledge coupled with a strong understanding of both the clinical and payer environment
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A strong team player with the ability to work on their own initiative
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Asha Kacha at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.