Hospital Representative - Respiratory and Critical Care
Location: South Coast - Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Portsmouth
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is a leading global healthcare company, that has over 40 years' experience, specialising in providing products in a wide range of therapy areas. They work within respiratory care, acute care and obstructive sleep apnoea, including a unique respiratory humidifier system for critical care.
They are looking for a hospital representative to join the Respiratory and Critical Care team; you will cover the South Coast and will assist with developing the territory. You will focus on enabling clinical change and will expand your client and patient reach whilst projecting a professional image.
* Visit customers to develop selling skills and product knowledge
* You will be at the heart of the sales team and will be selling the company's Critical Care portfolio in your territory
* To provide clinical knowledge into the company's Respiratory and Critical care products
* To build solid; long term relationships with new clients
* To resolve customer queries/complaints
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Previous experience in Medical Device sales - preferably in Respiratory and Critical Care
* Educated to degree standard in a relevant subject field
* Previous experience working hands on with customers
* To be living within territory
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.