Marketing & Communications Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client supplies a large range of interventional Medical Devices into healthcare establishments such as the NHS and private healthcare sectors. They focus on clinical outcomes and therefore choosing the best and most cost-effective devices, to result in successful patient results and quality of life.
They are looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to join the team and help develop the companies overall internal and external marketing strategies. The purpose of the role will be to bring a plethora of knowledge to the table when overseeing the look, feel and image of the company's desired position in the market.
If you feel you have the relevant skillset for this exciting role, please give us a call and apply today!
* Develop strategic concepts for advertising and promotional campaigns
* Communicate and manage relationships with various PR channels
* Work collaboratively with colleagues and external agencies to create collateral for social media, the website, exhibitions and various promotional campaigns
* Brand management and corporate identity
* Research and identify market trends
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Relevant degree/ qualification in Marketing
* Extensive background working in Marketing
* Preferable to have experience in the medical industry
* Strong organisational skills
* Strong communication skills with internal and external clients
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.