Product Specialist - Retina
North West/North Wales
Star is recruiting for a Product Specialist! Our client is a multi-speciality health care company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the eye care, neuromodulator, skin care and other specialty markets, that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
Main Responsibilities of a Product Specialist:
* Achieving sales targets annually in line with agreed goals and objectives into the assigned territory
* Developing strategies which manage budgets effectively and appropriately in order to drive and demonstrate a high-level ROI
* Monitoring sales through centrally generated sales reports and local account knowledge
* Ensuring all administration and reporting is completed in line with requirement
* Delivering territory strategy through varied and appropriate mediums
* Working effectively with cross-functional team
* Maintaining and developing Regional Key Opinion Leaders to secure advocacy for our client's products
* Working closely with eyecare marketing to contribute to the wider business unit objectives
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - customer focus
* Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
* Ability to communicate with a broad spectrum of stakeholders internally and externally maintaining a strong customer focus
* University degree in Science or Business-related disciplines or equivalent HCP experience
* Relevant experience in pharmaceutical hospital selling or a strong track record of performance in Hospital pharmaceutical sales
* Experience within eyecare ideal
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Asha Kacha at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.