Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client focuses on the distribution of medical cannabis products. They aim to import and distribute products such as CBD based goods to the UK and Europe. They will distribute to pharmacies, supermarkets, vaping chains and have an online presence.
They are looking to employ a general manager to oversee various activities such as supply chain management, building relationships and ensuring the company's products are being stocked.
If you have previous experience in a similar role and would like to work with a great new company in the market, please apply today!
* Manage and develop all new and existing clients within the supply chain on all levels
* Develop relationships and negotiate terms with global suppliers of medicinal cannabis products
* Manage the company's clinical education team
* Work closely with online and retail stores/ pharmacies to ensure products are being stocked
* Identify new EU countries to enter and expand into
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Previous experience working with Cannabis/ CBD products
* Previous experience in a market access with either cannabis or unlicensed medicines/specials
* Previous experience in a commercial environment
* Previous experience in product and project management
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.