Area Business Manager
Location: South East England
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client is an award-winning supplier of respiratory, neonatal and critical care equipment. They are looking for someone to take on this role and make it their own.
The client is a company that is continuously growing and are therefore looking for someone that can keep up with this pace of rising responsibility. The client has successfully taken on professional relationships and have now helped to treat over 1.5 million patients globally, therefore this advancement means they are keen to find someone to critically develop sales in the South East.
As an individual you will need to have a dynamic attitude to working with many clients in your area, and you will need to use initiative when creating new client relationships and maintaining this retention within the competitive market.
* Identifying the needs of all customers and developing plans to execute a well-adapted business strategy to meet these customer requirements
* Maintain and expand current and future business
* Increase business in your given territory
* Develop new account relationships, to result in individual account profitability
* Participate in product training programmes, with physicians in your area, to ensure correct use of all products provided
* Provide ongoing customer contact and relationships
* Have strong knowledge into all products you are working with, and provide training and advice
Traits of an ideal candidate:
Excellent knowledge of critical care and selling into ITU
* Good understanding of respiratory physiology
* Must have a good attitude to work
* Educated to degree standard in a relevant subject field
* Extensive experience in a medical device sales environment
* The ability to work closely with medical professionals
* Proven track record of developing new business that has resulted in considerable profitability
* Live within the territory you are working in
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.