Account Manager - Diabetes - North East London
Our client is one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical companies. Backed by strong science and wide-ranging commercial skills, it is committed to developing and delivering new medicines that make a difference to the lives of patients and create value for their shareholders and the wider society.
It offers an employment environment where talented pharmaceutical sales professionals can develop and thrive through excellent career prospects and training opportunities.
They now seek a talented Cardiology Account Manager at the location shown.
The Account Manager is responsible for generating clinical and commercial demands within key accounts, driving market access, advocacy and guidance for all allocated brands.
You will work as part of a cross functional team selling to Key Customers in Primary Care and the Payer community and clinical prescribers in Hospitals.
As such you will identify potential barriers to prescribing within the entire local Health Economy (payers and non-payers) and work with relevant cross functional stake holders to implement plans.
Your suitability for the role will be defined by:
* Experience of working in an NHS or pharmaceutical industry role
* Proven track record of account-based selling
* Deep knowledge of chosen therapy area
* A track record of sales achievement, operating in payer and clinician customer facing roles within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
* Ability to use complex clinical and health economic data effectively in customer interactions.
You will be competitive and highly self-motivated, as well as possess strong communication skills and a keen team work ethic.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Flexible Benefits Package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644