Client Operations Manager - North West
Star is resourcing for an incredible opportunity of a Client Operations Manager! Our client is a fully integrated internet pharmacy, serving the whole of the UK.
The successful candidate will be accountable for ensuring the general management of the business operations always runs at an optimum level certifying the welfare of the staff and customers and deliver a service that is cost effective and in line with the customer's needs.
Key responsibilities include:
* Accountable for all deliverables and targets for assigned group of clients
* Managing operational metrics, which ensures that the group is meeting business required goals across all clients
* Acting as a central day-to-day point of contact for assigned clients, develop and maintain a strong relationship with clients
* Developing strategies for relationship management - how to retain and develop new opportunities within existing clients
* Analysing and understanding the client and their business, including future direction, business direction to add value both internally and externally
* Managing warehouse operations and office environment and ensuring that all KPIs are met daily
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Several years' experience in the pharma or medical device industry (experience in supply chain advantageous)
* Several years' experience in a sales management or operational management role
* Exceptional people management and leadership skills are essential
* Coaching and mentoring experience - managing performance
* Coordination and decision-making
* Able to work independently, capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
* Developing standards and making process improvements
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Danny Walsh at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.