Account Manager - Wound Care
Star is recruiting for an exciting role of an Account Manager for an amazing global company with the values of a family-run business. Their vision for the future reflects their heritage and traditions of shaping the healthcare market by working with their customers to develop practical products with a focus on outstanding quality.
Our client is looking for a someone to identify, develop and service key customers in the community and hospital sectors and influence formulary inclusions.
* Providing excellent service to product users within community and hospital accounts, with high quality training, service and knowledge on product ranges to these target users and key specialist customers
* Achieving sales targets and key performance indicators in line with Performance Review objectives, and represent our client in a professional and business-like manner using the product and sales training provided
* Having a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of the Company products, policies and objectives and achieving in depth therapy area knowledge
* Developing a business plan for the territory to gain formulary inclusion for specified products and train users to ensure business growth
* Identifying new sales opportunities for our client within community and hospital accounts, and managing a territory budget for the purpose of holding territory sales and educational meetings
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Demonstrable success as a salesperson within the Hospital and/or Community arena, with formulary successes
* Evidence of building strong and productive relationships based on trust and integrity with the key customers, such as: Tissue Viability Nurses, District Nurses, Leg Ulcer Nurse Specialists, Pharmacists, Dermatology Specialist Nurses, Practice Nurses, Procurement Meds Management, in addition to various other contacts who are key influencers in the sales process
* Successful in the healthcare arena, with knowledge of the NHS system and processes
* Proven record of success in selling medical devices, preferably in the field of wound care and compression therapy
* Enthusiastic self-starter, committed to the company and motivated by own work, focused on goals & objectives, monitoring progress & actions shortfalls
* A good team player, treating others fairly and with respect by sharing ideas to help others succeed
Apply for the opportunity now via the website or contact Jon Woodrow!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.