Interim Vigilance Reporting Specialist
Initial 6 month contract
Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other speciality markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
In this role you will be responsible for analysing documents and data reports in order to translate key information into a vigilance report
Vigilance Reporting Specialist Key Responsibilities:
* Consult risk management documents and translate data into a vigilance report
* Review documents and report and input data into trackwise
* Liaise with team in order to request reports
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Science degree
* Experience within pharma/healthcare/medical devices
* Experience in handling adverse events/vigilance reporting
* Understanding of ISO13485 and FDA requirements would be highly desirable
Apply now via the website or contact Rowena Deswert in the bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.