Market Research Manager-Buckinghamshire- competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with an international research-based pharmaceutical company that specialises in pain management. They are committed to innovation in order to treat unmet medical needs and bring value-adding products to markets.
They are currently recruiting for a Market Research Manager to deliver accurate and timely information to both enhance and reduce the risk in strategic decision making as well as being responsible for the planning, delivery and effective dissemination of all UK market research and business insights projects.
The Market Research Manager responsibilities will include:
* Planning and ensuring the execution of bespoke market research projects to address critical business needs
* Operating as a business partner to organise, manage and deliver brand team insight for products and therapy area in line with business requirements, agreed time scales and budgets
* Participating within annual brand planning process while championing strategic and operational insight
* Representing the voice of the customer, ensuring that customer and market insight are built into strategic brand planning, as well as understanding the needs and experiences of patients and tailoring solutions accordingly
* Ensuring compliance with the UK ABPI code of practice, the BHBIA Guidelines for Conducting Market Research in the UK and internal SOPs within the department
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Proven Pharmaceutical industry experience
* Full understanding of the ABPI in relation to conducting market research
* Competence around Marketing frameworks and concepts
* Proven ability to operate as a business partner
* Degree qualified or relevant experience
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.