Business Intelligence Implementation/Engagement Lead - Buckinghamshire- global Pharmaceutical company - 3+ month contract!
We are delighted to be partnering with a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming product launches and their people and performance among the best in the world.
They are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Implementation/Engagement Lead to take responsibility for the support of international markets with the new suite of reports, dashboards and analytic tools.
The Business Intelligence Implementation/Engagement Lead responsibilities will include:
* Working with Business Change to ensure exceptional colleague change experience from technical implementations
* Owning the communication with the target country Business Analyst teams
* Co-ordinating project milestones with overall Programme Management Office and partner vendors
* Taking responsibility for the delivery of implementation strategy, approach and processes for this project
* Working with IT and Commercial Analytics teams to solve complex technical problems related to roll-out of the Programme and collaborating with IT support teams/vendors on issues relating to underlying deliverables
* Taking responsibility for the onboarding of the Country Teams to the 'Connect' Programme and serve as the new clients' primary contact through all onboarding
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Degree in Information Systems, Healthcare or Business Management or another related field preferred
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Proven hands-on experience in delivery of data analytical tools to an international audience
* Experience working with PowerBI
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.