Business Intelligence Systems Analyst - Buckinghamshire- global Pharmaceutical company - 3+ month contract!
We are delighted to be partnering with a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming product launches and their people and performance among the best in the world.
They are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Systems Analyst to take responsibility for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of reports, scorecards, dashboards and analytic tools to support sales and marketing functions.
The Business Intelligence Systems Analyst responsibilities will include:
* Working with business and IT management to understand and prioritize data and information needs, including the enrichment of data to support the provision of business insights
* Taking responsibility for the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of reporting solutions used by the International Sales & Marketing Teams, mostly using MS Power BI
* Completing and maintaining professional documentation for projects and deliverables
* Managing end to end projects related to development and implementation of analytical decision-making tools that will enable markets to make robust business decisions
* Helping establish a best-in-class analytics Centre of Excellence (CoE), addressing simple, advanced and predictive analytics to support future business insights
* Working closely with the following functions to support expert areas: International Strategic Marketing, Sales Excellence, Trade Channel, Digital Customer Experience, CRM & Customer Services
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Degree in Information Systems, Healthcare or Business Management or another related field preferred
* Proven hands-on experience in design and development of dashboards / reports using Microsoft Power BI and associated add-on tools
* A full understanding of how to leverage Business Intelligence and data warehousing technologies to create queries, standard reports, dashboards and other components
* Excellent communicator with the interpersonal and consultative skills necessary to work effectively with a diverse matrix team environment
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.