Territory Manager - Generics
Northampton, Reading, Middlesex, Milton Keynes and Southampton
Star is working with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the UK to recruit a Territory Manager to join their Generics Sales Team, for a field-based sales role.
The company specialises in a number of therapy areas including respiratory, OTC, CNS and Oncology to name just a few. Established 80 years ago, through the years they have led the way in pharmaceutical research and development, creating medicines to treat a variety of conditions from Parkinson's disease to chronic Asthma.
The Territory Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Maximising revenue across the designated geographical territory through sales contact and relationship building with Dispensing Doctors and Retail Pharmacies.
* Identifying, developing and implementing business strategy
* Establishing and maintaining relationships with KOLs to ensure mutually beneficial objectives are met
* Submitting monthly reports and specified administration as requested by line manager
* Seeking ways of working collaboratively with the customer to deliver positive outcomes for patients, the NHS and the company
* Effective time management to ensure delivery of sales objectives
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Experience with in OTC or generics would be ideal
* If not Sales success with a strong desire to break into the Pharmaceutical
* ABPI qualification ideal
* Knowledge of the NHS pharmaceutical market
* Knowledge of the generics market
Apply for this opportunity now via this website or call David Alexander at the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.