Account Manager - Diagnostic Division
Territory: South West England - Including Hampshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is a leading provider of Medical Devices; their portfolio consists of Diagnostic, Laboratory, Hospital and Transfusion equipment. Their equipment is used in diverse laboratories across the world; including industrial and university research. Their focus is to research and develop new medicines to help build new and improved healthcare procedures.
They are looking for an Account Manager to join and work with their Blood Collection, Urine Collection and Spinal products. You will focus on new client generation and you will strive to achieve and increase sales targets in your territory.
If you are looking to work with a company that are devoted to improving patient life, please contact us today!
* To achieve sales targets for your territory
* To build and develop professional relationships with new and existing clients
* Improve Face to Face selling with efficient planning
* Gather customer feedback and insight to enable a proactive development of product enhancement and improvement
* Attend local and national exhibitions
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Previous experience in a commercial sales background - preferably selling into theatres
* Previous experience in a healthcare background
* Preferably someone with a Nursing background
* Preferably someone with a Paramedic background
* You must have achieved a science related degree
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Estelle Hamilton in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.