Location: Office Based - Sheffield
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is a globally recognised technology company specialising in developing and manufacturing implantable hearing systems. Their portfolio includes Cochlear implants, Middle Ear implants, Bone Conduction hearing implants and many more auditory systems. They have a presence in over 120 countries and their focus is to give hearing impaired patients access to the best products.
They are looking for a Service Manager to take on the responsibility of developing and delivering the companies Direct Care Service. You will have in-depth knowledge of the company's product portfolio and will become a key member of the clinical team whilst also working closely with the Operations team.
* You will be a direct contact for patients and clients whilst assisting with clinics and overall customer feedback
* You will be expected to engage with potential new clinics
* Responsible for quality control and quality management of the portfolio
* Work closely with the company's marketing team to develop marketing campaigns
* Providing administration support to the clinical team
* Working alongside the clinical and operations team when dealing with complex product orders
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Preferable to be educated to degree standard in a relevant subject area
* Previous experience within the healthcare environment
* Preferable to have experience working within audiology/ hearing loss
* Great customer service and care experience
* You will need to be well organised and have the ability to create professional relationships with customers
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.