Key Account Manager - Allergy
Our client, a blue chip globally renowned company, specialises in delivering a range of medical nutrition products for patients requiring tailored management. They attribute their continued success to their ability to attract and retain talented, passionate people who share their values and commitment to excellence and revel in being part of a winning team.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
* Shaping and influencing guideline outcomes in favour of our client's products, using established key higher-level stakeholder networks
* Formulating and executing a business plan based upon deep knowledge of the NHS decision making process across Yorkshire (at all levels), with the ability to work with minimal supervision to identify, access, network key prescribers and influencers
* Demonstrating a strategic focus on and ability to deliver a return on investment for our client
* Developing a regional business plan based upon deep knowledge of the NHS decision making to achieve sales goals, agreed milestones and implementation of the company marketing strategy
* Analysing regional data to identify sales potential and prioritisation of key accounts
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Well established higher stakeholder network of customers in Yorkshire including experience of working across secondary care and primary care
* Knowledge of the Nutrition industry in the local market including products, competitor awareness, KOL's
* High level of NHS environmental knowledge including both the acute and community setting
* Extensive sales experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry, involving engagement with higher level Payors and Providers
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Emily Shaw at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.