Hospital Account Manager - North
Star is recruiting for an exciting opportunity as a Hospital Account Manager! Our client is a specialist supplier of unlicensed medicines to the hospital and retail pharmacy sectors. The role entails developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies with key customers; in particular Hospital Trusts, Regions and other suppliers in secondary care.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Expanding the current customer base through engagement with senior purchasing personnel in key hospital accounts within the territory
* Negotiating supply contracts on specified products within target pricing and margin guidelines
* Identifying commercial opportunities to further expand our client's portfolio
* Maintaining knowledge of the marketplace and key information on competitor activity
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Detailed knowledge of the UK commercial pharmaceutical sector
* Minimum of 3 years' experience working within the hospital setting
* Demonstrable experience of contract negotiation in hospital pharmacy and sound understanding of the procurement process
* Experience selling unlicensed medicines ideal
* An extensive network of contacts within hospital pharmacy
Apply for the Opportunity now via the website or contact Kelly Beetham at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.