Group Brand Manager - Paediatric & Infant Nutrition - Berkshire
* Visible and challenging leadership role within the UK business
* Excellent career development scope and potential
* Home Counties HO
Our client is a global, broad based healthcare company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. They have a broad portfolio of products which includes pharmaceutical specialised medicines, diagnostic systems and tests, vascular devices, blood glucose monitoring systems, nutritional products and veterinary care. They remain an industry leader in terms of market position and workforce satisfaction.
Key to their business success is the development of their people both within their current job and in terms of their potential for the future.
An opportunity has arisen for a Group Brand Manager to work within their Nutrition team within the UK Business unit. In this role you will lead the development of Paediatric and Infant marketing strategies and promotional campaigns including supporting product development and implement these strategies through marketing campaigns which maximise return on investment for the brands in the Healthcare Professional (Primary & Secondary Care) and DTC channel.
Key success in the role is the effective management of brand and coordination of effort and resources, including direct reports.
This is a key role at an exciting time, within a dynamic & competitive market.
* A senior brand leader, with a wealth of commercial marketing experience gained within a large matrix organisation from the UK Healthcare industry
* Significant experience shaping and influencing brand strategies across a portfolio of products
* Significant experience in leading and developing teams and effectively influencing senior stakeholders.
* Excellent project management and ability to deal with conflicting priorities, efficiently and effectively.
* Solid evidence of agency and budget management
* Media planning and consumer marketing campaign development experience
* Strength in application of market research learnings/ insights to influence strategy development
* Reimbursed/ healthcare experience.
You must be commercially-minded, with excellent communication and team-working skills, and the ability to prioritise your workload and balance your people and task responsibilities.
In addition to a competitive salary, car allowance and bonus scheme, our client offers a highly attractive benefits package which includes an attractive pension scheme, private healthcare and life assurance, and a flexible benefits scheme which you can tailor to your own requirements.
Please apply online or call the CHASE office on 0131 553 6644.