Customer Loyalty Team Leader
Location: Head Office Based - Kilmarnock, Scotland
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client strives to improve the lives of thousands of those being cared for; their carers and care home operators across the UK. They specialise in supplying consumables; equipment such as wheelchairs and drug storage, pressure care products, moving and handling equipment, soft furnishings and catering supplies. Their goal is to be the top supplier in the market, and they want to be providing the best quality of service to care homes on a national scale.
They are looking for an office-based Customer Loyalty Team Leader to join the company as a support to the business development team, in order to assist with increasing overall customer loyalty and positive business reputation in the industry. You will be working closely with management and sales teams, to facilitate the company's plans for growth. You will lead your own team and will need to show a personable and motivated attitude when communicating with fellow colleagues and customers.
If you are a strong team player with previous experience driving growth and negotiating with prospective clients, please apply for this role today!
* Leading the customer loyalty team, to generate sales leads and develop new and existing customer accounts
* Oversee the teams drive and motivation to achieve sales growth
* Oversee all aspects of the office sales process and systems
* Maximise the resources at your disposal, to help create more efficient ways of working
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to Degree Standard
* Preferable to have previous experience in customer service
* Self-motivated with a personable approach
* The ability to drive sales growth and to support a team
* Preferable to have knowledge in the healthcare sector i.e. care homes and the NHS
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.