National Key Account Manager
Candidate Location: South East
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is a large, well-established pharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products. They pride themselves on creating products that promote positive patient outcomes and genuinely improve people's lives to really make a difference in the marketplace.
They are looking for an experienced and commercially minded individual to work as a National Key Account Manager; focusing on their Medical Aesthetics portfolio. You will have the responsibility of providing overall account leadership to your team, to result in the successful delivery of the company's revenue targets, customer engagement and growth strategies.
If you are looking to develop your career with a globally recognised brand, please apply today!
* Build successful professional relationships with key customer stakeholders
* Identify customer needs and requirements in the market on an ongoing basis
* Lead the development of effective account strategies
* Identify and qualify value co-creation opportunities and deploy growth strategies as well as facilitate coaching and strategy sessions as needed.
* Provide leadership in communicating, brainstorming and presenting account strategies with members of the company's cross-functional team
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Extensive experience working in a customer facing role
* Experience within a leadership and coaching role
* Previous experience in market development
* Someone with the ability to understand and develop strategic product knowledge
* Previous experience in a management role
* Dynamic, inquisitive and courageous personality
* Previous experienced working in Medical Aesthetics
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.