Territory Manager - Neurosurgery
Location: London and South East
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is currently recruiting individuals to add to their rapidly expanding company; they are looking for someone to add to the territory management team and to work alongside well-established sales and clinical support workers.
They are a medical device distribution company with huge room for growth in the market, therefore they are excited to recruit an individual with the drive to work with a dynamic team and grow along with them.
The client distributes a large range of products from innovative high - end capital equipment to small disposable products from a large range of suppliers. The role will consist of working with high quality products and in order to succeed you will need to have confidence selling across the board with a varied portfolio of products on offer.
* You will responsible for maintaining and developing new business in your territory
* You will assume large amounts of product knowledge due to a very varied range
* You will be keeping on top of communicating with key suppliers and maintaining these key affairs
* You will need to take initiative when creating a structure for your territory and the product range you will have in this area
* This role will consist of promoting their neurosurgery portfolio
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Essential to have experience in medical device sales
* Essential to have experience working within Theatre or ICU
* Previous experience working with neurology or spinal products
* Educated to degree standard in a life sciences qualification
* Successful sales role in the industry, with possibility to provide examples
* You will need to have previous experience working with Surgeons, Consultants, Nurses and Purchasing
* Strong and memorable personality
* Enthusiastic and personable
* Private Medical Insurance
* Lunch allowance
* Company car
* Great bonus structure
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.