Key Account Specialist
Do you have a successful sales track record gained in either a hospital specialist or hybrid primary/secondary care role? Are you looking to make an impact with a product offering innovative solutions to the biosimilar market? Are you keen to take responsibility for working with all customers across targeted Rheumatology departments?
Star are recruiting for a team of nationwide field-based Hospital Key Account Specialists to join Celltrion Healthcare, a dynamic biopharma company.
Celltrion Healthcare have experienced massive recent growth and have risen to create the world's first 'antibody biosimilar' from a country with an undeveloped pharmaceutical sector, with a mission to become a global leader.
If you have a high level of integrity, flexibility and are able to build strong sustainable relationships, and be goal-orientated with a strong drive for results and a willingness to go the 'extra mile', then this the opportunity for you.
* Proactively manage account activities including contacting all categories/levels of HCPs within Rheumatology departments with the aim of impacting guidelines
* Maintain effective admin processes which are integral to project operations
* Attend client training meetings and events
* Have shared ownership for continued education of relevant knowledge and skills
* Collaborating with internal colleagues to make a difference
* Degree/equivalent + ABPI-certified
* A good working knowledge of the hospital environment
* Experience of working within the changing NHS environment and an understanding of different roles, e.g. payors, HCPs etc.
* Developed influencing, selling and negotiation skills with HCPs and relevant NHS personnel
This is an amazing experience to be part of an exciting new journey in the Biosimilar market space.
Interested? Apply online or call our recruitment teams in our Bath office on 01225 336 336 or our Manchester office on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.