Location: South West England
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client is a leader in the development of Gastroenterology and Urology diagnostic devices. Their main focus is to make a positive difference to patients' lives, by developing products to create a better quality of life.
They are looking for a Sales & Service Representative to join an enthusiastic sales team; you will be involved in selling and promoting the client's range of Gastroenterology products. They are looking to recruit someone with extensive sales experience, to organise their sales margins and to be in constant communication with customers.
* Selling and promoting products to new and existing clients
* You will provide in depth knowledge of all products and services the client offers
* Providing before and after sales support
* Presentations, education, installations and demonstrations of equipment
* Ensuring sales targets are met
* Preparing scheduled action plans to identify new targeted gaps in the market
* Forecast new business prospects that result in successful client relationships and sales
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Extensive sales experience - customer facing
* Excellent communication skills
* Good organisational and planning skills
* You will need to have the ability to spot new business opportunities
* Competitive salary depending on experience
* Considerable bonus structure
* Car allowance
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Estelle Hamilton in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.