Technology Product Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is a global leading Medical Device company that specialises in providing products into the Ophthalmology, Diabetes and Reproductive Health care sectors. They have been creating innovative solutions for over 60 years; their focus is to create solutions that improve the delivery of healthcare and health treatments for patients around the globe. Their products produce a more comfortable way to administer critical medication.
For numerous years they have been developing their Medical Device solutions, in order to provide these aids to a plethora of leading pharmaceutical companies around the world. They create bespoke custom-made devices, to ensure product development is maintained in order to retain their successful position in the market.
Our client is looking for a Technology Product Manager, to support the delivery of implementing strategies for their Technology and Niche Devices sector. The role will help them with new product launches and crucial customer communication. The role is based in Oxfordshire, and you will be expected to occasionally go on overseas business trips.
If you feel this is the perfect role to help you develop your career, please apply today!
* Develop and apply strategies for Technology and Niche Devices
* Lead the planning of new product launches
* Establish tactical contact with internal and external customers
* Work with the sales, marketing and distribution teams during product development, training and promotional pursuits
* Manage marketing packages
* Benchmarking products whilst recommending developments and improvements when required
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Extensive experience of international marketing
* Commercial background in Medical Devices and Healthcare
* Experience in collaborating with in-licencing companies
* Technical or scientific background
* Educated to degree standard in a relevant Life Sciences based subject
* Qualifications within business or marketing
* Having a nursing or professional healthcare qualification is desirable
* Willingness to frequently travel internationally
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.