Location: Office Based: Central London
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Communications
Our client specialises in providing advertising and marketing communications to the pharmaceutical and medical devices industry as well as various other healthcare sectors. They focus on delivering highly targeted and aligned campaigns that are tailored to the individual needs of a specific organisation. Their main aim is to help their clients build and achieve measurable customer access and engagement, in order to develop a winning brand.
Their team are there to establish creative designs that effectively connect clients with their customers via the most trusted advertising outlets. Their experts have all worked in healthcare, with a wide range of commercial and NHS organisations. Therefore, they have the ability to build methodologies that result in successful and beneficial campaigns.
They are looking for an Account Director to take on the responsibility of managing client relationships for several of their agencies' key accounts. You will be a senior point of contact for a defined group of clients and will ensure the teams have all the resources needed to meet and exceed client expectations.
* Managing important marketing and advertising strategies
* Overseeing how to maximise profitability by prioritising opportunities with designated accounts
* Educated to degree standard in a relevant subject field
* You will be a senior point of contact for clients daily
* Identifying beneficial new business opportunities
* Analysing timelines and delivering projects within an agreed budget
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Extensive background in the medical communications agency environment
* The ability to make business decisions on a senior level
* Experience of designing and delivering multi-channel communications solutions
* Previous knowledge within the pharmaceutical and medical devices sectors and its structures
* Keen attention to detail when assigning budgets
* Previous experience with a high-pressure commercial environment
* Knowledge of the ABPI code of conduct and working with pharma software
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.