Location: Office Based: Central London
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Communications
Our client specialises in providing advertising and marketing communications to the Pharmaceutical industry and various other healthcare sectors. They focus on delivering highly targeted and aligned campaigns that are tailored to the individual needs of a specific organisation. Their main aim is to help their clients build and achieve measurable customer access and engagement, in order to develop a winning brand.
Their team are there to establish creative designs that effectively connect clients with their customers via the most trusted advertising outlets. Their experts have all worked in healthcare, with a wide range of commercial and NHS organisations. Therefore, they have the ability to build methodologies that result in successful and beneficial campaigns.
The purpose of the Account Manager will be to have someone who is responsible for overseeing the day to day management of all projects through to fruition. The perfect candidate will show experience with delivering digital advertising strategies and campaigns.
* Managing the completion of delivering campaigns to clients
* Develop and maintain key relationships with new and existing clients
* To have an understanding and knowledge of key client sectors
* Analyse performance and decide how to optimise aspects of specific campaigns
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Experience in a commercial role within healthcare
* Experience delivering multi - channel communication solutions
* Educated to degree standard in a relevant subject field
* High level of customer relationship management skills
* Highly motivated and highly organised
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.