Business Consultant & Commercial Trainer
Location: National role
Candidates ideally based in: North London, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Berkshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is a large, well-established pharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products. They pride themselves on creating products that promote positive patient outcomes and genuinely improve people's lives to really make a difference in the marketplace.
They are looking for a Business Consultant and commercial trainer to join their Medical Aesthetics division. You will be expected to have relevant experience in sales and training, as well as having the ability to demonstrate experience in management and/ or business consulting. Your main purpose is to assist clients in order to identify strategies, that will result in maximising business opportunities.
If you are looking to build your career in an exciting company with plans to grow, please apply today!
* Identify the need and importance of beneficial accounts and develop implementation strategies
* Promote and provide educational courses, working with the sales and marketing teams
* Train healthcare professionals on their business skills and consultation skills in order to assist them with maximising their business opportunities
* Event management including preparation and delivery of workshops
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Extensive training/ coaching experience preferably in a healthcare background
* Previous experience within commercial sales
* Educated to degree standard in Business/ Marketing
* Business development experience
* Demonstrable experience in management/ strategy consulting or small business consulting
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.