Key Account Manager - Men's Health
Kent, Surrey, Sussex
Star is recruiting for a Key Account Manager! Our client is a medium-sized, global pharmaceutical company that specialises in researching and developing innovative medicines in Men's and Women's healthcare, aimed towards treating conditions such as gynaecological and fertility disorders. As a growing company, with aspirations to expand into even more territories and great products in the pipeline, there's a promising future ahead for ambitious people who want to develop their career with a dynamic company.
Key responsibilities include:
* Achieve account sales goals and objectives consistent with company objectives
* Creating and executing territory and key account plans to achieve stretching targets for the continued growth of your fertility portfolio
* Maintaining a superior level of product and market knowledge to accomplish territory objectives
* Planning and implementing effective professional and patient education programs as required to develop and support key accounts
* Managing the territory budget and accurately report budget activity to your management
* Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with the key healthcare professionals
* Planning, executing, measuring and sharing strategic territory and Key Account plans including the development of fresh initiatives
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level and is ABPI qualified
* Experience within Primary and Secondary Care sales in the pharmaceutical/health care industry with demonstrated success in sales performance
* Experience in large account management
* Previous experience working within Endocrinology or Urology is ideal
* Knowledge of the current NHS structure and private healthcare providers
* Someone who is resilient and tenacious, who is prepared to drive business!
Apply for this Key Account Manager opportunity now via this website or contact Leigh Deakin!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.