Oncology Sales Specialist
Star is excited to be recruiting for an Oncology Sales Specialist! Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an exceptional name in a number of general and specialist medicine therapy areas including diabetes and oncology. This organisation has an exceptional product pipeline and a number of high-profile product launches forecast for the next few years.
Responsibilities of an Oncology Sales Specialist:
* Delivering sales targets and KPI's for our client's products
* Developing and delivering local strategic business plans with appropriate stakeholders
* Working collaboratively developing the brand and customer advocacy and influencing key accounts
* Maintaining product and therapeutic knowledge
* Working collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team in order to meet needs of the business and customers
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* ABPI qualified and excellent understanding of practical applications
* Knowledge of the NHS with regards to the relevant therapy area and understanding local decisions, impact on the company and changes that may affect customers
* Ability to achieve sales success by applying high level selling skills
* Ability to share knowledge internally across a matrix structure, to optimise all opportunities
* Ability to achieve success within a changing environment
* Experience in Oncology, Urology, skin cancer, or no melanoma would be ideal
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact David Alexander at the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.