Territory Manager, Interventional Imaging
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established company as a Territory Manager. As a global leader in medical imaging, this company continues to grow and promotes an ongoing investment in innovation and its production capacities.
This role will see the successful candidate as the main person to execute on identified opportunities developed by the Interventional Imaging team and to develop the use of the company's key products in both the NHS and Private sectors within the UK.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
* Identifying, segmenting and mapping key accounts and stakeholders
* Developing & implementing project plans and executing commercial deals with accounts
* Providing clinical support & training
* Establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
* Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Strong experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare medical sales
* Previous experience as a Product Manager is ideal
* Thorough understanding of health care systems
* Proven negotiation skills
* Strong organizational & communication skills
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Estelle Hamilton at the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.