Respiratory Specialist - Lancashire and Cumbria
Star is recruiting for a Respiratory Specialist! Our client works in partnership with healthcare professionals with the simple aim of improving patients' lives. They pride themselves on their commitment to research, development, and innovation. Their specialist expertise and impressive portfolio of respiratory, musculoskeletal and cardiovascular products makes them a very reputable and exciting company to work with.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Identifying key issues involved in driving usage of promoted products at a local level and provide/facilitate appropriate solutions for meeting these needs
* Planning and prioritising of weekly activities and ensuring all administration is completed accurately and within timescales set out by Regional Business Manager and Head Office
* Developing relationships with local Key Opinion Leaders and key customers
* Organising and/or actively participating in meetings at a local level
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* ABPI qualified
* An outstanding understanding of the NHS and the NHS modernisation agenda
* A high level of clinical and market knowledge, ideally within the Respiratory therapy area
* Evidence of successfully working with formulary submissions and established record of sales success in previous roles, demonstrating a proven track record in influencing the prescribing and decision-making process across hospitals and primary care, through good account management
* Ability to communicate high level technical knowledge accurately, with impact and influence.
Apply for this incredible opportunity via the website or contact Asha Kacha at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.