Regional Business Manager - Mental Health
Our client specialises in mental health and is determined to become the foremost European provider of specialty products in targeted, under-served therapeutic categories. These roles provide the opportunity to practice true key account management with the whole NHS matrix in a specialist therapy area. You'll work autonomously and will have access to learning and development initiatives from excellent first-line managers.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Prioritising accounts on region in order to maximize sales growth
* Achieving the company's sales revenue and gross profit targets set for the territory with a main focus on achieving KPIs quarterly
* Ensuring that all customer contact and all other company activities and materials remain in compliance with the ABPI Code of Practice and company SOPs
* Sourcing new opportunities by analysing account needs and advocating business opportunities
* Maintaining and developing therapy area, brand and competitor knowledge
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Excellent interpersonal skills, essential to building long-term relationships and influencing NHS personnel at the highest level to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
* Minimum of four years successful hospital selling experience
* Comprehensive understanding of the NHS and its challenges
* Excellent planning, organisational, analytical and communication skills
* Experience working within Mental Health
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Asha Kacha at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.