Healthcare and Access Partner - Bone
Territory: North East/Yorkshire
Star is recruiting for a Healthcare and Access Partner to join an international biotechnology pharmaceutical company with a specialist focus on Rare Diseases and high-cost medications. They have a reputation for excellence due to their strong heritage and specialist portfolio.
The role will involve building networks of key stakeholders to drive change and improve the full post fracture care pathway, developing long-term strategic relationships with key regional decision makers and working with key figures of influence within Fracture Liaison Services to drive service development. This position combines both Market Access and the pull-through of the drug, therefore they are looking for someone with market access experience as well as a real passion for sales.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* A strong Market Access and Key account management background, ideally within relevant therapy area
* A good working knowledge of the network and pathway development
* Experience of working collaboratively across matrix functions
* Good project management capabilities with adherence to strict timelines
* The ability to demonstrate National and local NHS knowledge as well as detailed product and competitor knowledge
Apply for this Healthcare Access Partner opportunity now via this website or contact Kelly Beetham at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.