Associate Director - Dermatology
Location: North England
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is a leading global Biopharmaceutical company, focusing on improving the lives of patients living with severe Immunological and Neurological diseases. They are continuously working on creating breakthrough medicines, by advancing science and embracing new research. They are constantly looking to expand into new scientific areas, as patients inspire them to bring value through innovative drugs and practical solutions.
They are looking for an Associate Director for their Dermatology team. The main focus for this role is to own development and executions of tailored strategies that will fundamentally result in profitability of the franchise.
If you are looking to develop your career with a role like this, please apply today!
* You will manage and coach your own team within your business unit
* You will be responsible for executing the business unit's product strategies and seeing them through to fruition
* Maintain and develop effective internal and external relationships with key stakeholders
* Monitor and secure patient value and efficient operation of the franchise in the territory
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Extensive experience leading a team within the medical and commercial health care background
* Deep knowledge working within Dermatology and Immunology
* Previous experience driving growth and profitability
* Extensive experience in healthcare related sales, marketing or market access
* Educated to degree standard in a scientific or business background
* Demonstrated strength in analytics, business planning, development and execution
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Kelly Beetham in the Manchester office on 0161 9147660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.