Location: South West
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is a globally recognised technology company specialising in developing and manufacturing implantable hearing systems. Their portfolio includes Cochlear implants, Middle Ear implants, Bone Conduction hearing implants and many more auditory systems. They have a presence in over 120 countries and their focus is to give hearing impaired patients access to the best products.
They are looking for an Account Manager to join the team working with their Hearing Portfolio. The successful candidate will have a professional attitude when communicating with customers and colleagues, in order to maintain a standard reflective to the company's main values. You will be an expert in the field and your main focus will be to put people with hearing loss at the centre of everything you do.
Based on there not being any company car or bonus, the perfect candidate will need to be a very self-motivated individual with a passion for the patient being the sole focus. If you feel you are a good fit for the role, please apply today!
* Provide customers with all the most up to date product information
* Engage and develop interest from new and existing customers
* Explain the unique benefits of the company's products up against competitor comparison
* Attend and advise in surgery and laboratories
* Provide insight during fitting appointments
* Identify and support new business opportunities
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Proven medical experience within Audiology
* Previous experience within the healthcare environment
* Proven experience in a commercial role
* Preferable to be educated to degree standard in a relevant subject area
* You will need to be well organised and have the ability to create professional relationships with customers
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Estelle Hamilton in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.