Associate Director of Market Access
Initial 12 month contract
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Market Access professional to support the in-market strategy of a highly anticipated and pivotal product launch across the EU5 region and the Nordics.
This high profile role involves extensive cross functional working with marketing and medica affairs.
Associate Director of Market Access Key Responsibilities:
* Collaborate with Value and Access teams for local and regional access of product
* Manage value propositions for local payers and address questions
* Prioritise local and regional access strategy to maximise product uptake
* Support execution of country level operational plan and attend planning meetings
* Support local contracting negotiations and coordinate pricings
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Proven experience in managing pharmaceutical reimbursement submissions
* Experience with in-country and above country Market Access acumen
* Excellent project management skills
* Knowledge of Eyecare would be advantageous
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.