Communication and E-Business Manager - West Sussex - competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a specialist Pharmaceutical company that are committed to improving the quality of life for people with rare and serious diseases worldwide. They support programmes and activities for patients with rare plasma-protein related diseases, including bleeding disorders and primary immune deficiencies.
They are currently recruiting for a Communication and E-Business Manager to join the Marketing team to deliver and deliver communications and digital media plans that supports the strategic objectives of the company and its brands.
The Communication and E-Business Manager responsibilities will include:
* Manging all external websites and internal communication activities for the UK company and the strategic brand plans
* Supporting the Marketing teams to develop and deliver timely and impactful digital communications to best support the promoted brand portfolio
* Providing support to the EU Commercial Operations Communications Manager with content for internal communications
* Managing the communications and digital budget, ensuring expenditure in line with planned phasing and is on target at year-end
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Significant experience in a communications role within a highly regulated industry - ideally within the Pharmaceutical industry
* Significant experience working within the digital media environment
* Strong budget management and project management experience
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.