Compliance Business Partner
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This is an opportunity for someone with a background in Pharmaceutical compliance to join the leadership team and support the compliance activities of the UK business
This role is open to candidates on a 3-4 day a week basis in addition to 5 days per week.
Compliance Business Partner Key Responsibilities:
* Lead and drive UK compliance program on behalf of the company
* Work cross functionally with legal, regulatory and advertising compliance departments
* Focus of the role on training and communication of UK compliance policies
* Manage and participate in local compliance committee, hosting regular meetings
* Help review the financial transactions concerning HCP's and other third parties
* To conduct risk assessments were appropriate
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Open to consider candidates from diverse backgrounds within pharmaceutical industry including finance, marketing, clinical etc if have had involvement / understanding of compliance
* Ideally experience in designing and delivering compliance training
* Excellent cross-functional working and communication ability
Apply now via the website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.