Regional Business Manager
Midlands and North UK
Our client specialises in mental health and is determined to become the foremost European provider of specialty products in targeted, under-served therapeutic categories. These roles provide the opportunity to practice true key account management with the whole NHS matrix in a specialist therapy area. You'll work autonomously and will have access to learning and development initiatives from excellent first-line managers.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Establishing excellent customer relationships at a payer level within the NHS
* Creating opportunities that fulfil the company's commercial objectives
* Coordinating and managing your team by setting expectations and sales targets, and prioritising time and effort to ensure commercial return
* Participating in management meetings to shape and develop thinking that will improve engagement with the NHS and ensure appropriate positioning of the company portfolio on formulary
* Ensuring that all customer contact and all other company activities and materials remain in compliance with the ABPI Code of Practice and company SOPs
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Demonstrable experience in leading a strong team in a commercial environment
* ABPI qualified
* Comprehensive understanding of the NHS and its challenges
* Excellent planning, organisational, analytical and communication skills
* Experience working within Mental Health is desired
Apply for this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Asha Kacha at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.