Operational Quality Manager RP- West London- competitive salary, specialist medical supplier!
We are delighted to be partnering with one of the world's leading specialist medical supplier. They offer a bespoke distribution platform to provide patients with access to unlicensed and speciality medicines globally.
They are currently recruiting for an Operational Quality Manager RP to take responsibility for the overall development, implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System. This role will be responsible for operational compliance by managing and executing all aspects of the company Quality policies and procedures.
The Operational Quality Manager responsibilities will include:
* As the Responsible Person will be responsible for the compliant management of and the operations of the company to cGDP (current Good Distribution Practice) & cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice)
* Perform all activities in compliance with safety standards and SOPs
* Liaise and lead regulatory inspection activities and with pharmaceutical inspection teams
* Lead the Quality team of employees in the achievement of organisational goals
* Project manage and schedule key projects and initiatives insuring timely execution and goal achievement
* Implement and ensure compliance to the quality requirements per the site and Group quality system
* Develop staff on new quality initiatives and assist in the understanding and rollout of quality initiatives across the department/site
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* 3 to 5 years of work experience in a regulated industry (GDP/GMP)
* Must have proven ability to lead a diverse team of people
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential
* Must have strong organisational, analytical, problem solving, influencing and management skills
* Project management experience is a plus
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.