Brand Manager - Epilepsy - Hertfordshire
This family owned Global Pharmaceutical organisation are exclusively focused on the secondary care sector and specialise in ground breaking treatments including Oncology and Neurology.
They pride themselves on their strong patient centred ethic and boast a very flat management structure in tandem with a low staff turnover.
They now seek a talented Marketer to join their highly successful team, based from their offices in Hatfield.
Main purpose of the job:
* To support the Epilepsy Brand Director on tactical plan development and implementation for epilepsy brands
* Provide hands-on marketing project management on marketed brands as required e.g. brand campaign materials and activities including any international Congresses
* To support the Epilepsy Brand Director in brand meetings and running the marketing forum webexes
* To help the Epilepsy Brand Director partner with affiliates, with a specific focus on the mid-sized markets are well supported
* Proven experience and success in specialist area, preferably Neurology or Epilepsy from within a UK based marketing function
* Experience of different therapeutic fields - ability to demonstrate marketing excellence in a variety of areas.
* Proven experience and track record of success at a national / regional level achieving brand sales growth
* Previous specialist sales experience desired
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing and exciting business. The role comes with a Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package.
Please apply online or alternatively call CHASE on 0131 553 6644