Senior Brand Manager (Haematology) - home-based- competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a global, specialist Pharmaceutical company that is dedicated to providing access to innovative treatments that transform life for people with Rare Diseases.
They are currently looking for a Senior Brand Manager to take responsibility for the Haematology portfolio, leading on a number of upcoming product launches as well as leading on the development and implementation of the strategic brand plans.
This is a home-based role, however, there is the expectation to be based in the head office in Cambridge one or two days per week.
The Senior Brand Manager responsibilities will include:
* Collaborating with the BUD and cross functional team to define and deliver the overall marketing strategy
* Working closely with the global team to ensure local customer needs and market requirements are included in the development of global strategy
* Developing strategic communications and/or training materials for internal and external customers on current projects and tactics
* Working closely with the BUD and patient access colleagues on the company's partnership with patient organisations and industry partners to foster and strengthen relationships and advance patient education programs
* Leading and organising the local Haematology engagements and involvement in local events, conferences and initiatives, working to support the KAMs
* Leading on launch activities within the Haematology portfolio
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Excellent working knowledge of the ABPI code of practice
* Previous Brand/Marketing experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
* Previous Sales experience within a similar field highly desirable
* Knowledge of Pharmaceutical tendering processes and value story generation advantageous
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.